Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

My hot photo shoot

Thanks to Mere we're trying a new routine with baby Reese. EASY... eat, activity, sleep, and you time. The you time seems to be a real joke thus far, but hopefully that chunk will become longer. I started using it yesterday, and it was actually pretty fun! We did so many great things: we read one of Reese's baby Einstein books, we had a blast in her new jungle swing, and tummy time turned in to a great photo shoot. ENJOY!

Here I am in my new swing looking all kinds of sweet. :)


This was right before I spit up all over my blanket.


Tummy time makes me cry. I try so hard...


I'll have it some day. :(


Mommy finally rescued me, but not before taking my picture. :)


Here I am... happy again... why do I have to learn to lift my head anyway? ;)

0 comments: