Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Santa!

Today was super special... I got my picture taken with Santa, and I didn't even cry! Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Aaron put up our Christmas tree and some decorations around the house too... I could really get used to this holiday! Hopefully Santa will bring me lots of diapers and formula for Christmas... at least that's what Mommy wants. If it were up to me I'd have lots of super hot clothes and little shoes, and I suppose some books too to make me nice and smart. :) My favorite thing is going to be shopping with Mommy for all the gifts I'm giving out... yay for my first Christmas!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! She did so well. I am getting ready to upload Jack's santa pics. It definitely did not go as well ;) She is so freakin adorable!

Melissa said...

Hi Rachael! Your baby girl is SO cute :) Yeah, I agree... Jackson is following the "area codes" rule, but they are in the same state!! Haha. Thanks for looking at my blog. Congrats on the baby.