Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shots!


So... today I had my 2 month visit! I'm a whopping 12 lbs 9 oz and 23.25 inches long. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? I'm growing like crazy. I'm in the 90th percentile for my weight... what can I say... I love to eat... and in the 75th percentile for my height. My doc said I was super healthy though so Mommy and Daddy aren't worried about my festively plump physique. Now Mommy told me this visit would be a little different than my previous visits... I would get shots this time, and boy were they poopie! I cried when the nurse poked me, but recuperated fairly quickly. Check out my super hot band-aids! :) Mommy made sure to give me some baby Tylenol in case I get a fever... she's so nice to me. She even bought be the grape flavored. It was SUPER yummy... none of that cherry flavored business for Mommy's little baby girl! :)

0 comments: