Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Silly Smilin!


I have perfected my smile! Everytime mommy pulls out that funny black thing that she likes to flash in my face... I smile... and then she tells me I'm such a good girl! (Which makes me smile even more.) I've also been working on following more things with my eyeballs. I like to stare at my puppy mobile, lights, and the pictures on the wall, and even the big blank wall... SO COOL! Mommy keeps working with me on holding my head up with tummy time, but I think tummy time is overrated. I'll lift my head every once in a while to get her to flip me back over, and then I like to spit up on my blanket, so she'll pick me up and put me with my puppies.

0 comments: