Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas... Rural Retreat style

This morning Mommy, Daddy, and I tracked it on down to Rural Retreat for our first 'bout of Christmas spirit. I got some really sweet gifts including a super hot rocking horse and a book with my name in it! I'm practically famous! It even has my best bud's names in it too (Brett and Jackson... YOU'RE FAMOUS TOO!!!)

I wasn't nearly as interested in opening gifts as Mommy and Daddy would have liked, but we got a couple of cute shots.
And just look at these blocks! They are super awesome! I love them so much! Thank you Grandma and Grandaddy... I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at her and those adorable tights!!!! ohh, she is SO cute!!!
~Heather

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new book! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Brett