Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was filled with lots of family and yummy food. We hosted Thanksgiving this year, and were blessed enough to have it with the Pattison brood! Cortney and Krista did a great job of entertaining me for the majority of the evening, which was a treat for Mommy who was able to have a conversation with ACTUAL ADULTS! Oh imagine! Last year I feasted on breast milk... this year... the options were endless! I even ate stuffing! Can you believe it?! Unfortunately I was too stuffed for pumpkin pie, but Mommy let me have a little the next day with my breakfast... CLASSY MOM! Oh and I FINALLY got a 4 generations picture with my Great Gma Pattison. I think I may have fancied her a bit. :)

0 comments: