Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

All my fun relatives!

So part of our visit to Iowa was my getting the chance to meet all of Mommy's relatives. First we met my great gma Nita. She was super nice to me and gave me the funniest bunny rabbit for Easter. Next we snuck into the hospital to visit my great gpa Jack. Mommy forgot the camera, so we didn't get a picture. Then a mean nurse lady came in and kicked us out! THE NERVE! Luckily gpa Jack got to come home before I had to head back to Virginia.


Mommy also took me to meet my great gma Betty. Her apartment is hot! We got to eat lunch with her and her girlfriends. I was definitely a hit there!
Now I'm lucky enough to be a part of 5 generations! Mommy says that's pretty rare, so we made sure to take advantage of our visit and get a picture to document it. Here I am with my Mommy, Nana, great gma Nita, and my great great gma Kehoe... 5 generations of Kehoe women!
Oh, and I can't forget my great aunt Kerry. She's super funny and loved to keep me off track when Mommy would try to feed me. I think I'm gonna like that one. She's good people. :)
And I mustn't forget my Nana. I very rarely get to see my Nana, so this visit was super special because I got to see her for an entire week!

Iowa was great and I can't wait to visit again!

0 comments: