Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day you guys!!!! I'm so excited... this is my first one. Now I don't really understand this holiday at all, but Mommy bought me a new outfit... so honestly... who cares what it's about?! :) She even made me wear this silly thing on my head. Now Mommy is VERY against those silly hairbands people insist on putting in their little girls' hair, so people know they are in fact looking at a baby girl. I became a victim of this awful trend today... but for the record... it was a garter Mommy got in the dollar section at Target. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super duper cute! And FYI I pondered getting that SAME garter from Target (by the way what is Target doing selling garters???) for quite a while before settling on the giant flower headband instead :)

Meredith said...

omg, she has a garter on her head! you crack me up! that's awesome.