Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pattison Family Fun Day

So yesterday was Pattison Family Fun Day. The rainy weather and my ability to stay awake and cranky put a bit of a damper on many of our plans. We began by going to The Olive Garden for some lunch. I managed to remain calm and smile at all the friendly people wanting to kidnap me from my family. I never get sick of the "oohs" and the "ahhs."


Then it was off to the mall. Mommy had some gift coupons to use at a couple of the stores. Now Daddy hates the mall, so he and I hung out and watched a Boy Scout Troup compete against one another with their pinewood derby cars. SO FUN. Mommy soon met up with us again with three rather SMALL bags thank you very much.
While walking around the mall we discovered the Easter Bunny. We got in line to get our pictures taken, but the girl told Mommy the camera wasn't working, and that if we had a camera we were more than welcome to take some snapshots. You better believe Mommy took advantage of this whopping opportunity. You see if we were to pay for our photos, Daddy would easily have to search for another job. Mommy whipped out that camera before the girl could finish her sentence. As soon as Mommy was done with my photoshoot, the girl mentioned that the camera was now in working order... we could get our pictures done. Well Mommy is no fool... she kindly said that we got about 6 good shots, and we felt that was probably good enough for today. :) Muahahahahaha!

Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me to the library... which we did, and Mommy picked out some fabulous books for me to peruse. We also wanted to take a little walk on the Huckleberry Trail... but alas the rain canceled that. I was quickly becoming a tired wreck, so Mommy and Daddy took me home... for a lovely nap. :)

0 comments: