Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm not sure I grasp the whole Halloween thing quite yet. I mean Mommy dressed me in this ridiculous outfit... I was a little pink leopard cat like creature... IIII dunno!

We got all goopy and gloppy trying to hurt this poor defenseless pumpkin...
Mommy put up these super silly decorations...

Daddy finally came home and we gave all of our precious treats to high schoolers. Why couldn't I have the candy? Trick-or-treating is for little kids...

Next year Mommy and Daddy said they would take me trick-or-treating... I can't wait! Especially because Mommy said we are going to go to Frank Beamer's neighborhood... she's under the impression they give out king sized candy bars there. Whatever Mom, we all know what you're up to!

0 comments: