Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vomit and diarrhea

Great visual huh? Rachel here. Reese is officially sick. No temperature yet, but she awoke this morning to a crib full of vomit... last night's dinner, which she barely ate... yum. She's had no appetite all day. At naptime she slept soundly... so soundly she didn't realize she had diarrhead in her diaper and gotten it in other places besides her diaper. It's been that way all day. We've been trying to keep liquids in her... water... powerade... but she wants nothing to do with milk right now. She's been playing all day like a crazy woman though, so I'm not sure she realizes she's a walking time bomb. Bless her heart.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh no! I hope she feels better. We had the same experience last winter except Chris and I had it too--all at the same time!! Let me tell you, NOT fun.

Meredith said...

Poor baby, and poor mommy :(. I feel for you!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, I hope she gets better soon!