Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Natural Bridge Zoo

Yet another zoo to add to my list. I've seriously been to like 6 different ones. CRAZINESS. This zoo wasn't the nicest zoo I've been too, but we got to get super close to the animals, so that was a plus. Mommy got some CRAZY pictures of the giraffes... she seriously could have reached up and touched them, but she was scared. :)

There was a little petting area. I'm not going to lie... the goats scared the bejesus out of me. I held on to Daddy for dear life. When I was looking at the pigs though... one snuck up on me!

The piggies seemed to be more my speed.

They were giving elephant rides!!! Mommy was afraid I would throw one of my precious temper tantrums once getting on the elephant, so she didn't even ask Daddy if she could take me. We got a neat picture of it anyway. Look at the GIRAFFES!!!

I got to hang out with a donkey too. Hawt I tell you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett is super jealous that Reese got to hang out with a donkey. Hee Haw!