Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't worry...

Don't worry world... I haven't started riding a bike or anything exciting yet. Mommy knows it'll happen though since she doesn't have the camera.

I did, however, go to the baseball game last evening with Mommy and Daddy. That was super fun. All these little boys kept coming over to stare at me... I mean I know I'm too hawt to trot, but they looked just so desperate. :) Mommy and Daddy were sure to let the boys know that I was not available for dating until my 20's. Here I am hanging at the game.

(Rachel here. Now I know what you're thinking. "What on earth is this crazy woman thinking? Why is she wasting away her time drawing these silly pictures?" In my defense... it didn't take me THAT long, Reesie is napping, and frankly if I didn't draw the stupid picture for my own entertainment... I would have to clean my kitchen. Clean the kitchen or draw this amazing masterpiece you see before you... LET'S BE SERIOUS KIDS! Of course I'm going to draw the picture because let's face it I'm in camera mourning.)

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Hahahaha! Oh my :).