Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you

So this weekend we had some visitors. My Grandma and Grandaddy came to visit me! Well really they helped Mommy and Daddy with the garden and whatnot, but I'd like to think they came strictly to see me. :) They also brought me a few little treats. Now while they were all quite lovely, my favorite thing byfar was my new storyteller. It is so hot people! It tells me all these different nursery rhymes, and there are things in it that I can play with that make all sorts of noises. It's a grand time for one and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reesie,
I am super-jealous of your HOT storyteller toy. Can you ask your mommy to hook my mommy up with the deets on that product? Thanks!
Love,
Maya

Meredith said...

jack has the same book! they can read about humpty dumpty together :).