Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Milestone?

Rachel here. So today Reesie was eating some cereal and as usual SCARFFED it down in no time. We're trying to start some sign language with her, so I was trying to show her that it was all gone by doing the sign and then giving her her bowl to show her it was empty. She immediately put it in her mouth, as we do everything these days. It appeared she was having a grand ole time playing with her bowl and spoon. I started to clean up and took the bowl and spoon from her. SHE SCREAMED AT ME! We've taken TONS of things away from her, and today she actually got really upset that I took it away from her. Little does she know that was only the first of many: "NOs, BECAUSE I SAID SOs, NOT UNDER MY ROOFs, OVER MY DEAD BODYs, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING... WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I DID THAT AND WAY WORSEs," and the list goes on and on... I love being a parent! :)

1 comments:

Allison said...

She is too cute! And you're right, it is only the beginning of MANY arguments and tantrums. Just wait until you start putting her in time-out and she laughs at you and thinks its a game. Its a blast ;)

We need to get these 2 together sometime!