Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello Daddyyyyyyyyy...

Dear Daddy,


I hope Abingdon is not too boring for you. Mommy and I miss you very much. We wish you were home with us and hope you can come tonight. If not we'll see you tomorrow.

Yesterday was super fun. It was "Let's stay in pjs all day" Day. Mommy seems to really like celebrating this new holiday... we do it quite often. I got to roll around on the floor. I tried to call you on my cell phone yesterday, but Mommy said you must have been busy.
Mommy got tired of ripping the pages out of her magazine for me to crumple. She ended up just giving me the WHOLE magazine. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I love her.
I was so tuckered out that she put me to bed at 7:00 last night, but I played until about 7:30. Then I didn't wake up 'til 7am this morning! So far she's given me my breakfast and mid morning snack. Here I am with my cereal. You would think by my holding the spoon, the food all over there chair, and the ginormous glob on my forehead that she let me feed myself, but no... that was all her doing.

Anyway, I love you and I hope I see you soon!

XOXO,

Reesie

0 comments: