Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Holy tutu Batman!

My Mommy has become quite obsessed with ETSY these past few months. Now for those of you that don't know what ETSY is... it's a website where people sell items for just about anything. What makes ETSY so special you ask??? Everything that is sold on ETSY is homemade/handmade. Now there are multiple things on ETSY that Mommy would like to buy me, but Daddy says NO. Mommy soon became under the impression that she could indeed make the things she saw on ETSY that she so desired. Daddy then said that he would in fact permit this habit because as he says "it keeps Mommy off the streets and out of the mall." So here is Mommy's first completed ETSY project!

HOT right??? Wouldn't you know that I didn't have this tutu on for 2 minutes before I barfed on it? I had to break it in... seriously people. I've been working on my ballerina poses... what do you think?

Now not only can this be adorned as a tutu... but also a festive hat. Does this hat make my legs look chubby?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the cutest damn thing ever!!! Those are some legs you've got there Reese ;)

Meredith said...

love it! you know that blanket that i got reese, i got off of etsy??? i LOVE etsy! glad you do, too :).

Allison said...

OMG! That is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I need to have a little girl just so I can get you to make them for me. I don't think Jack would appreciate it too much if I put one on him :)