Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

And in this corner...

... weighing in at 5 lbs 13 ozs and 19 inces long... ALY FUNK! Happy one week birthday!


Now don't get me wrong... I am madly in love with all of my "boyfriends," but there is something about having another little girl thrown in the mix that makes me smile. Isn't she super sweet? I just love her. When Auntie Lu and Uncle Funk were in the hospital Mommy and I went to visit with them. Mommy held onto Aly for over an hour... you wanna know how I reacted???

Yep, that's right... calm and carefree. Mommy is hoping this is a great sign for when my baby sister makes her grand entrance. We'll see though.

Aly I can't wait to be lifelong friends and for you to run around and play with me!

0 comments: