Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day Daddy took Mommy and me to the mountains of Tennessee. We had an adorable cabin and had lots of family time. This time of year is always hard on Mommy and me because Daddy is out of town for 2 whole months. While we do get to travel with him, he goes into work around 8 every morning and then is home around 1 am. He can come home to visit us at lunch and dinner, but 2ish hours a day with Daddy just isn't enough for us.

We started our trip Saturday morning. Daddy took Mommy and me to the outlets. We bought some lovely little outfits for me for next winter and a couple new things for my baby sister. Mommy even turned all geek on me and bought my baby sister and I matching fleece hoodies... and it starts. :)
After shopping, some lunch, and a nice little nap back at the cabin, Mommy and Daddy took me to the aquarium. It was really fun. I'm all over the place, so Mommy and Daddy kept me in my stroller most of the time... there were too many people there to set me free. When we got to something super stellar cool though, I was able to be out and about. They had this really nice conveyor belt that you could ride. It took you through a glass tunnel where all sorts of fish and sharks swam over you. It was really neat and definitely the highlight of the aquarium.
We left soon after that for some dinner.

Then it was back to the cabin... and bedtime for bonzos. I slept like a champ while Mommy and Daddy worked on a name for my baby sister. They came up with some great options, now it's just time to choose. (And for those of you that care... we will be "going all CIA on it" again this time around. It's a secret!)
Sunday was spent stopping at a couple of shops, some lunch, and then our long ride home to the Burg. Oh and what trip to Tennessee would be complete without a coonskin hat? Don't worry all you PETA supporters (we're green earth friendly people too)... it's totally faux. :)

0 comments: