Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new room update

Hi from my hiney... CLASSY huh?Just wanted to update you on my new room. Mommy and Daddy made some decisions this weekend. First off I am definitely leaving my old room behind. It only had one window, so my baby sister will be able to sleep soundly as opposed to my new room which has 2. Second off Mommy and Daddy have decided not to try to move me to my big girl day bed until they know for sure I'm ready. This in turn means I'll need a new crib/converter that will turn into a sweet mini-me day bed when I'm ready. Here it is. Imagine it in antique white and without that heinous bedding.

Rather... imagine it with this ADORABLE bedding.
It's so sweet and grown up, and Mommy is in lurve with it! It should be here in a couple of weeks, so Mommy can match paint and come up with a FABULOUS scheme... oh the excitement of it all! The goal is to have my new room and Deuce's room all done by Mother's Day. Her room will definitely resemble my room now, but Mommy is hoping to make some cute changes for her. We don't want her to be born already suffering from a 'hand-me-down' complex. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is going to look so cute!

Anonymous said...

hiney is quite possibly one of the funniest words in the english language...haha. I can't wait to see the cuteness that will be Reese's new room since her nursery is SO adorable! You've got the touch!
Love~Heather