Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My new baby

We went to the doc today for Mommy's 20 week ultrasound... you know what that means...


That's right world... I'm having a baby sister! We're super excited! Mommy and Daddy already said I could name her. It's too close to call right now... I'm thinking either "Dog Socks" or "Duck Shoes". I'll post a poll later. ;)

While she still looks like a little alien in this picture... we thought she was still pretty cute.

Oh and here is Mommy with her buddah. She's still getting sick, but is otherwise pretty comfortable. I like to play with her belly button and am starting to say 'baby' more and more. I'm getting very good at feeding my baby doll her bottle and giving her her paci, so I know I'll be a great helper come June/July.

Looks like Mommy will be packing up all the little boy clothes she bought the other day at her big sale. Maybe next time... GIRL POWER! :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so envious because I want a girl desperately!!!

You look amazing, by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another baby girl! I myself have 2 sisters and there is really nothing like having a sister that close in age growing up! It will be a true blessing to Reese and her little sister, and they will be so thankful all of their lives! They will be best friends forever and you will have so much fun watching them grow up together. ~Angela