Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Operation Love Handles... Week 1

Rachel here.  Now normally I would NOT post ridiculously unflattering photos of myself... or photos of myself at all really, but I'm hoping that this will hold me accountable on this whole "baby made me fat" thing. :)  

Here's the rundown: 
PRE-BABY WEIGHT 125 
DELIVERY DAY WEIGHT 155.9
~ Wk 1 (8 wks pp) 140.8 lbs (Now don't get me wrong... 140 is NOT an awful weight by any stretch of the imagination... HOWEVER... I'm 5 ft 4ish, and it's just not cute.)
~ Points allowed per day 30 (This is based on the OLD WW point system.  I paid for the on-line version after I had EG... once you get the hang of it, there is no need to pay. :) )

Happy eating! :)

2 comments:

Andria said...

My babies made ME fat. I thought that was an acceptable excuse!

I actually think you look great, but your resolve is inspiring. Thanks for making me at least THINK about getting in better shape. You'll do great!

Heather said...

good luck Rachel, I know you can do it:)