Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

3 months old

Well people... I'm 3 months old! Mommy can't believe how much I've grown. As hard as it was in the beginning Mommy still wishes I would go back to being super small. Looking back at some of my old pictures she says I don't even look like the same baby. With a new age comes new experiences she says.
My new experiences are me becoming VERY interested in my toys and jungle gyms. Mommy is so excited watching me flail my legs about and accidentally hitting the hanging toys. While she misses me being little, she can't wait until I reach out and touch them on purpose.
I'm also learning to sit up like a big girl thanks to my new Bumbo! Mommy was so excited she got it for $25 at Once Upon a Child... what a deal! It took a while for her to sell the idea to Daddy, but she was very assertive and quite convincing. :) I wonder what Daddy is going to do when I can talk and end up just like Mommy??? ;)

0 comments: