Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jackson my love

I don't know if you all remember, but the last time My Jackson came to visit me, I was a bit on the cranky side.
This time Mommy gave me fair warning, and I was able to practice being a fun girl who tries not to cry a whole lot. I was so excited to have him come to visit me! Here are some pictures from our fun visit.
My Jackson was a bit sleepy from his long day of visiting some of his family, so it took him a little while to warm up to me.
Here we are feeling each other out.
My Jackson really likes to suck on feet... your's, mine, his own... he doesn't discriminate. :)
Here we are bonding on the floor.
I knew My Jackson had to go home the following day, but I just didn't know if I could take it. Here he is trying to tell me that it would be okay... he would see me again.
We had so much fun I wish he could have stayed longer, but Mommy said maybe next time.

Bye Jackson... see you later! I heart you!!! :)

0 comments: