Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My special friends

The holidays seem to bring people together, which is great for me because I got to meet tons of great people. Here are all my new friends!!!
Kelley and me at the bowling alley.My new friend Amy; she's going to be a mama soon! That means I'll have a new little friend to play with!
That Jamie Lee guy is super funny!
My friend Amy got me a super nice sweater and little birdie to hang off my stroller... I love her.
Even Daddy's friend Kim came to see me!
For New Year's Eve, I got to hang out with Briana, Mommy, Auntie Lu, and Amy... it was so fun!

I also got to see my Auntie Jen, but Mommy forgot to take pictures... I'm super sad because I liked my friends Jen and Rusty. :( "We'll be sure to get some next time," said Mommy.

0 comments: