Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Abingdon

So Daddy has to be out of town for the next couple of months... in Abingdon. Mommy was not at all excited about this venture, but Daddy's company was nice enough to rent a little apartment for us so we could all be together. We were there for a few days last week getting settled in and trying to learn our way around. Mommy took me out the second day we were there to look for the library. She wanted to get a library card that she could share with me, so we could check out some board books for me to look at. We were both very excited to find out that they also have a Story Time like Radford on Wednesdays. Mommy says we may just go check it out. :) Here are some pictures of our little apartment.
I like it okay... as long as Mommy lets me watch Sesame Street in the morning. :) It appears I've taken a liking to Bert and Ernie.

0 comments: