Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My first Christmas

Wow what a busy couple of weeks I've had! They began with my very first Christmas, which was super fun. We started the day before Christmas Eve with my daddy's family in Radford. I got to meet My great-gma, my daddy's aunts and uncles, and even some of my cousins! Here is me with my cousin Krista!Christmas Eve was spent with my Granny and Grandaddy. We went around and looked at Christmas lights, decorated sugar cookies (well, I watched... I can't quite control my hands yet), ate a super yummy dinner, and then opened presents. I got so many super great things... Mommy and Daddy learned very quickly how spoiled I'm going to be! :) Here I am with Raggedy Ann and Andy.
I didn't only get very nice gifts, but I gave some as well. I gave each of my grandparents this lovely vase with my picture and footprint on it. I think they all liked it a lot.

Christmas Day was spent with my Nana and Pop. We woke up super early that morning and drove to Norfolk for a little visit. I got some really nice things there too. Uncle Aaron got me some really nice books, and Mommy conned Nana out of her spastic Elmo for me. :) I love my Nana!
Here I am with Amanda too!

Then it was off to Grandpa and Pearl's. They got me lots of stuffed animals and a giant piggy bank with my name on it... now all I need is some money. :) I also learned how to watch tv. Although Die Hard was very interesting I think I'll stick to Baby Einstein dvds.

Special thanks to everyone!!!!

0 comments: