Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome to Miami

Well, Miami was DREADFUL... says Mommy. First my HOKIES lost... bum bum bum... then TONS of other ridiculously inconvenient things happened like eating at a restaurant where there was a gas leak, and ending with a blow out going 78 mph in Georgia... but we are alive, and Mommy says we should be thankful. I got to go to the game, but it was kind of chilly and rainy, so Mommy didn't let me out to get my picture taken. :( A nice man sitting behind us gave Mommy his fleece to keep me super warm... I was sweating! It turns out that the man was with a group of people from Wytheville/Rural Retreat! WHAT ARE THE ODDS????? One of the men happened to be one of Daddy's teachers from a long time ago, and was tickled that Daddy was married and had me... Mommy thought this was just hysterical! :) ZZ Top was the halftime show, and they hurt my ears, so Mommy took me near the restrooms so I didn't cry. Uncle Aaron had to take pictures for her.

We stayed in Miami the next day to do some sightseeing and go to the beach... where it rained... every time we stepped on to the sand... Mommy is a little bitter. :) Uncle Aaron and Mommy really wanted to go to Miami Ink, so we hunted it down.

Daddy always tells this stupid joke about chinese food and ends up saying something about "cream of sum yum gai"... wouldn't you know it's a real place!


We then went to Ocean Drive and looked at Versace's mansion, we witnessed a domestic dispute between a crazy guy and his even crazier girlfriend who ran into the bathroom screaming while Mommy was in there... needless to say Mommy got scared and ran away. GOOD TIMES! We finally arrived on the sand! It was sooooo cool!

I wished it was warmer, so I could have worn my hot bikini Mommy's friend Heather bought me, but it was not. I guess I'll have to wait until this summer after all. :)

0 comments: