Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 months!

Well people... I'm officially 4 months old! I apologize for the lack of pants, but not only did I just turn 4 months, but I had to go to the doc's. He is a super nice man who always plays with my legs and my belly button... tries to make sure I'm nice and healthy. Unfortunately, he had to give me some shots. I got super hot band-aids. My legs were a little sore, so Mommy voted on no pants for the rest of the day. I would meander around in only a diaper all day if she would let me. The truth is though that I have enough clothing to dress all of the babies in SW Virginia, so we always wear our Sunday's best.

The doc's visit was quite interesting. Each time I've gone to the doc's office, they do tons of measuring. Now... I'm a big baby. I'm the same size as most 6 month olds. Mommy was a little worriesome about this finding, but the doc reassured her that I was growing well. Yes, I'm growing a lot, but I'm completely proportional, so all is well with the world. He also said that "festively plump" babies take a little longer to learn to roll over. I'm well on my way... I can roll onto my side, and then I grab Mommy's hand and pull myself over the rest of the way. Doc said it won't be long!

Now because I turned 4 months old, Mommy takes my picture with my poodle each time. Now that I'm a little more active, I tend to do some fun things with my toys.

Hmm... I've never actually touched this poodle person. Tipped over on... yes... but never actually reached out and touched it.

I love to suck on everything! My hand, Mommy's fingers, my burp clothes, my rattle... and now Poodle's ear.Eh... I'll stick with my fingers. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your "festively plump" little girl. She is getting so big Rachel!!!!