Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Cabin Fever

So Mommy and I were getting sick and tired of being locked in our apartment in Abingdon. It's so super cold, and it can sometimes be a bit of a production to take me out. My Daddy has been working until about 11:30 every night, so we weren't getting much time to play with him. Mommy and I had a great idea. We decided we were going to ask Daddy if we could stay in Abingdon for the weekend and enjoy the sights. He obliged seeing as how he truly didn't have much choice. :) We started Saturday by going around town and taking some pictures. Here is the little banjo man near the Barter Theater. Mommy wants to take him home and put him in the backyard to scare away all the little gophers that eat all the veggies in the Summer. :)Super cool picture Daddy took of White's Mill.

Here's a picture of Mommy posing at Bristol Motor Speedway.

I basically slept and just looked cool all day. :) I was a definitely more active on Sunday. Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me to the library... I LOVE THE LIBRARY, so away we went. While at the library I played with some of their toys while Mommy picked out my books.
I needed to make sure I liked the books Mommy picked for me, so she let me take a sneak peek.
I liked "David Smells", so I knew this one would be good. I APPROVE!

After the library we went on a walk on the Creeper Trail. We saw a train and ducks. I just had fun riding and looking around. :)

0 comments: