Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Who needs a linebacker?

Mommy has still been practicing this whole rolling over thing with me; however, like the whole head holding up shenanigans, she is getting quite disgruntled. Now I've told her a million times that I will roll over when I'm good and ready. I mean seriously she should try getting this little buddah to move anywhere!

She has gotten in to the habit of getting me to sit up. I can't wait to sit up on my own for real! Whenever I'm laying on my back, I try to lift my head to my belly to let Mommy know to lift me up. She pulls me right up, and I'm as happy as a clam.
Here I am all by myself! Daddy says I look just like a linebacker! I'm not sure what that is, but I definitely think I'm hot.

0 comments: