Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

FRANK BEAMER PEOPLE!!!

Oh my goodness! So yesterday we went to the Hokie's basketball game. Now Daddy takes me to them all the time with Mommy's ticket, but we're starting this whole "Pattison Family Fun Day" shenanigans, so they got me a more inexpensive ticket from a very nice man on the street so we could all go. :) Mr. Weaver has some very questionable antics and his philosophy is... if it has a heartbeat it needs a ticket... we say pooh on that. But we did have a blast let me tell you! I was on my best behavior the entire game and didn't even cry once.

Now Mommy had already checked to see if Frank was in his section. Usually he's not because of recruiting and whatnot, but he was SOOOOO there! Mommy has wanted to go up to Frank hundreds of times before to get a picture with him, but she never had the courage. She's talked to him a couple of times, but she was caught off guard during both occasions.

Half time rolled around and she saw a little kid getting his autograph, so she asked Daddy if we could go over there. He wanted no part of it! He said he would come with us originally, but then he made Auntie Lu go with Mommy instead. Mommy went right up to Frank and just opened her mouth and started talking about the most ridiculous things like he was a superstar. Frank was very friendly and agreed to a picture with the two of us, and he even autographed my little ticket. Honestly he would have been foolish to turn off a cutie little baby like me. :) Now that I think about it... Mommy may have used me to her advantage just a titch! That's okay though because Coach's wife said I was super adorable and loved my hat, and Frank even played with my little feet! It was amazing!
Pattison Family Fun Day was super fun!

0 comments: