Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Crib doggy

So with my recent interest in toys, Mommy put some of my crib toys in my bed with me. Now at first I just stared at them. I have a doggy that makes noises when you pull his chain, and a big mirror so I can look at myself. Usually when I wake up from naps or bedtime I babble a little bit, and then if noone comes in to "rescue" me I tend to scream once at the top of my lungs. I'm not crying or in distress... just trying to get their attention. :) Well, I woke up from my nap yesterday and Mommy was downstairs and was ignoring me. (In my defense... I heard her, but she sounded like she was having a party up there... so I embraced the few extra moments of "me" time... which was really just me playing on the computer. :) There I was just talking to myself saying "Mommy... hellllllloooooo down there... come and feed me... I want to play with you." She didn't seem to budge from down there, so I pulled it. I pulled the chain of my doggy to see what it did. I had seen Mommy and Daddy do it 74983072589475210345 times before, and now was my chance, so I pulled it. Not once, not twice... I'd say a good dozen times. It barked at me, it told me some colors, it sang some songs... it was a good time. FINALLY Mommy decided to join me. She must have gotten a kick out of it because she came in with the camera laughing at me! Her and that silly camera of hers. :)Here I am summoning my Mommy.

THERE YOU ARE! I was worried that you may have abandonned me!

Now I'm feeling slightly miffed! Here I am trying to get you to come up here, and all you do is come in with a camera! I have used the restroom, and I'm starving! What is your problem woman!?

Don't worry Mommy, I'm only 4 months old... I don't stay angry long. :)

0 comments: