Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Giant chair

I'd first like to start by saying... ONE MORE WEEK in our apartment in Abingdon! YAY! Unfortunately we have two more weeks there, so Mommy and I will be in a hotel, but we'll be moving up in the ranks to Bristol. Mommy is excited because unlike Abingdon where there is NO shopping, in Bristol there is OODLES of the likes. :) Daddy should be scared.

Because we have only one week left in the apartment, Mommy decided we should "live it up." In Abingdon terms this means put me in the giant chair and watch me topple over. At first we were showing some promise. Look how grown up and prestigious I look! Just sitting in it makes me want to check up on my stocks and bonds in the Wall Street Journal.Because I was doing SUCH a lovely job, Mommy and Daddy (yes Daddy... I was ACTUALLY AWAKE during his lunch break!) added a prop, which I promptly put in my mouth.
The monkey and I got so crazy in our antics, that we fell right over!
In all reality, could this chair BE any larger?

0 comments: