Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swings!!

Happy May people! Today was the perfect day to be outside. It was a wonderful temperature... not too hot... not too cold. The wind was under wraps. The sun... hiding behind some clouds, and we were okay with that. Mommy took me over to the park across the street from our house. Now if you know Mommy she is borderline crazy. When I was about 2 months old she desperately wanted to put me in a swing. Not my baby swing... a real swing... on a playground. Common sense soon set in, THANK GOD, and she decided against it. But today my friends... I sat in a swing! I'm not gonna lie to you... it was a little bit unstable... not the most ideal baby swing, but we went with it and Mommy was very close by, so don't worry all your gparents out there. :)
A baby could get used to this.

0 comments: