Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bananas

So after Jack's visit Mommy got a little adventurous. You see Jack is 2 months older than me, and his mommy is my mommy's saving grace... a mommy guru if you will. Mommy always asks Mere oodles of random questions and always wants to do experiments on me after talking with her. This round of questions had to do with finger foods. Mommy had loads of questions, so Mere was nice enough and shared Jack's puffs with me. I gagged. Whatever. I mean I can't be perfect at everything people. Mommy and Daddy soon went to the grocery store and bought me my own puffs and a large assortment of experimental foods to try with me. Upon returning home Mommy wanted to try something new, but after my near death experience with the puffs she decided on using my meshy thing. Now I LOVED my meshy thing. Mommy put a big chunk of banana in there and I gummed it forever. It was delightful. Mommy enjoyed it as well... that was until it was time to clean it. I believe she said "this thing is a b&$@! to clean." :) I'm unsure if I'll ever get to use it again, but it was fun nonetheless.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

A bottle brush helps a little, but it's still a B to clean!