Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring pictures

Rachel here. In case you haven't noticed... I love to take pictures of Reesie. I already have photo album upon photo album with pictures full of her. We, however, do not have any professional photos... well unless you count all the ultra sounds. :) Now Bryan and I have pondered over this issue for months now and we have a small issue with professional photos we've decided. They are just too staged. Reesie is so much sweeter in natural pictures, not all cooped up in a studio. We do realize that there are photographers out there who will take more natural photos, but seriously kids... who has that kind of loot? Certainly not the Pattisons, so we work with what we have, and today I think I got really really lucky. It was seriously the perfect day to be outside taking photos. Reesie and I walked over to a little park up the street by Nellie's Cave here in the Burg. (There were some adorable little old people playing crochet... so sweet). I plopped her down in the grass and these are some of the shots I got. Not professional, but more than perfect for us. ENJOY!:)This last one cracked me up... doesn't it look like she's givin' a little shout-out to the neighbors?!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super Cute! LOVE the one of her holding the flower! Good job. I love taking pictures like that too of the kids. Much better than the posing pictures.

Meredith said...

Awwwww, I love the pictures! How in the world did you keep her from eating that flower??? Jackson likes to play with my pansies, but I have to constantly take them out of his hands because they go directly to his mouth! RR next weekend - will you be around? We should plan.