Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Movin' and shakin'

Rachel here. We have a mobile child. Not only has she perfected her rolling and can roll continuously as opposed to her rolling back and forth, but she scoots around backwards, and she enjoys rotating around on her belly. The last couple of days she's surprised us with getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth. She must have learned that from Jackson! :) She's also been eyeballing the table and cabinets. We think she's feeling them out... seeing if she can scale them! It's amazing how much she's changed!


I tried to upload a video the other day to show just how much she's moving around, but for some reason it wasn't working. I guess I have yet to perfect that! She's moving around more and more everyday, so something tells me I would soon post a bigger and better video anyway. So until then here she is sizing up the coffee table.

"Hmmmm....""Hey Ma... would you mind helping me out???""Thanks... now I can play with all of the things you were trying to keep out of my reach." :)

0 comments: