Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nana

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I had a very busy weekend. My Nana came to visit me... it was SO fun! She came in late Friday night, but I was asleep. Mommy said I needed my energy for Saturday. Me, Mommy, Nana, and my Uncle Aaron spent the entire day shopping. It was super awesome. Mommy bought me a new shirt. :) Then we came home and had some grilled hamburgers and homemade macaroni and cheese. (Well, I mean I had pureed carrots and formula, but whatever.) It was the best day. Sadly Nana had to go home on Sunday. I wish I could see her more, but Mommy says that come July we'll see eachother again. :)


Here's Uncle Aaron and me doing what we do best.

And finally me and my Nana. She also had a birthday yesterday. Happy 29th birthday Nana! ;)

0 comments: