Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My loverboy

Jack came to see me yesterday! His mommy and daddy were drivin' through and decided to stop and have lunch with Mommy and Daddy, so Jack and I got to play for a while. He's so dreamy. He tried to eat all of my toys and he even poked me in the eye, but as far as I'm concerned he could do no wrong... I'm in love.

Isn't he a stone cold fox?

Jack liked my sexy cheeks... what can I say... they ARE hawt! :)

Soon it was time for Jack and his mom and dad to go home. Something tells me we could have played for hours... I mean minus the whole both melting down because neither of us had had a substantial nap... but that's just a minor detail.

I love you dreamboat, and I'll see you this summer!!!

0 comments: