Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Calling all Sherpas!

Friday morning Mommy, Daddy, and I drove up to Maryland to visit my one and only... JACKSON!!! It was so much fun. It was a special weekend because it was Jack's first birthday. His birthday was actually on Friday (party Saturday), so we decided to drive up early to go to the aquarium in Baltimore! I have never been to an aquarium, so I was awed by all it had to offer... or what I got to see. It was super busy while we were there, so we only saw the super cool stuff. :)


We started by trading in our Cadillacs (strollers) for these awesome backpacks that our Sherpas wore for us. :)
Here is me with Sherpa Daddy.
We saw some really cool animals at the aquarium too:
(aldergator, puffer fish, sting rays, and turtle)
I had a great time at the aquarium, but my two favorite things of all were:
THE SHARKS!!! and...

hanging out with my best buddy Jack. Thank you so much for letting me come play with you!!!

0 comments: