Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This afternoon

Rachel here again. It's been an interesting afternoon here at the Pattison household, which is funny because Reese has actually slept most of it away. Around 11:30 this is what I was faced with: A little crying tot stumbling towards me who was actually saying "mama" over and over. I think she might be saying it FOR REAL!! :) Anyway, so I asked her if she was hungry... she immediately smiled at me. Lunch time it is then, so I fix her some lightly buttered bread, sliced mandarins, and sliced blueberries. She scarfs those down... we'll try a bottle.

I give her a bottle, and she immediately morphs in to Al Bundy. She's all slumped in her chair... legs wide open... bottle in her mouth... she spared me the hands down her pants though... and I thank her for that. I think she looks content, so I decide to take her dirty dishes into the kitchen. Upon my return... this is what I find...
Bryan comes home for lunch... I tell him he'll have to shampoo the carpets... which he did 2... two... TWO... nights ago. Have I mentioned today how much I love this girl?!

0 comments: