Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

DUCKS

Hey there! Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the duck pond at VT yesterday. It was a gorgeous day to feed the ducks, and there were NO students around yet, so it was quite glorious. :) (No offense Uncle Aaron.) We got some really great pictures, but here are some of our favorites.

At first I just watched Mommy and Daddy feed the ducks. It was super cool!
Mommy helped me feed the ducks because... well let's face it... I've never done it before, and I haven't quite mastered my throwing skills yet.


Daddy took lots of great pictures of me walking around the duck pond with the ducks. This one happened to be Mommy's favorite though because I was apparently growling at the ducks... whatever man... THEY were in MY way.

Here are some sweet pictures of me just hanging out right near the pond.

We also got a little family portrait...

Until next time people.

0 comments: