Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tooth update

Rachel here. Since I spotted that adorable little white spot on Reese's gum the other day, I've been grabbing her and prodding her mouth every chance that I get to see what's up in there. When I feel around with my finger, I can definitely feel it starting to poke through. So exciting!!! Today I took Reese to Target to get her very own little toothbrush and toothpaste. We can't wait to use them!!!

Upon returning home, I checked in her mouth again and spotted a second little white dot right next to the first. It looks like we may have the bottom two sneak right in at the same time. So far we've been really lucky in that she hasn't been cranky or irritable while they are working their way through. Let's hope they get here soon!

0 comments: