Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Guinea Pig

Now most of you know Mommy loves VT so much she would sell her first born child to the university. WELL SHE DID! Well not really, but look what she did to me!

Don't feel bad for me though because I had a blast! I got to help a girl with her "Science experiment." She was testing a bunch of babies and how they react to different stressors. I got to play with toys, play peek-a-boo with Mommy, I got to look at these crazy masks, and I even got to play hide and seek with some toys. It was super fun and COMPLETELY harmless. Just look at how happy I was in my "swim cap." "Swim cap..." that's what they kept calling it, but I didn't see any water that's for sure. :)

0 comments: