Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I WILL learn to walk

Mommy is such a stellar shopper. She was searching on EBAY for some "roll arounds." Mommy is obsessed with "roll arounds." They are these little clear plastic balls that have little trinkets in them. You can find them with a lot of the Fisher Price learning toys. So anyway... Mommy found someone selling a butt ton of them (pardon my french)! Well, while highly anticipating her win... Mommy did some research on what she bought. This is definitely something you should do BEFORE you actually bid on an item, but she got excited and NEEDED to beat the other people who happened to also want my "HUGE LOT OF FISHER PRICE TOYS". Upon conducting her research, which really consisted of going to OUAC to check on the toys they had there, she spotted something she thought was in her huge lot. She came home and looked it up on her EBAY history and sure enough THERE IT WAS! She unknowingly got me an ADORABLE walker/rider!!!!! It's a super cute hippo that I can push to learn to walk on my own, and when I get a little older I can ride on it like a little trike. And the best part about it... it gobbles up my toys that are laying on the floor. All I have to do is roll right over them, and he eats them right up!

0 comments: