Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My new friends

Yesterday Mommy took me to Steppin' Out. Steppin' Out is a festival here in B'burg where local vendors sell crafts (mostly handmade), play music, and local restaurants provide food. Mommy had her friend Amy D. come along for the ride. Amy was nice enough and brought her friend Angel and her two little girls "Big K" and "Little K". We had so much fun! The Mommies kept called the day's festivities "a big party," and a big party is what it was. We walked around downtown for a few hours and then came back to my house to play in my play room.

Check me out in my new house!!!
Here's BK "playing" with Winston. Now if you know Winston you know this picture is quite humorous. He was being his regular Winston self... BK was quite unamused.
LK spent most of her time gnawing on my blue toybox. :)
Here I am with BK. BK was SOOOO SWEET with me. All day she rubbed my little legs, pinched my little cheeks, and touched my little nose. I had a lot of fun playing with my new friends and can't wait to do it again. Mommy enjoyed talking with adults too. :)

0 comments: