Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pictures of Christmas Past

Rachel here. Today we FINALLY got our family Christmas photo done... and a trip to Santa. Of course I can't reveal said family Christmas photo until we actually have sent them out. I ordered them today... so hopefully you'll have one in your little hands in a matter of 7-10 business days. :)

I do, however, have pictures of Christmas past, which I think are just as fun. Before kids, Bryan and I just sent out normal boring cards... but Reese was our cute factor... who doesn't want a picture with a cute kid in it?
'07
'08'09'10'11... turned out super cute... taken in our backyard... quite possibly the last Christmas card photo taken in this house... not to jinx us or anything. :) AND I'm just now noticing I'm wearing the same sweater as last year... PARTY FOUL!

And trips to see Santa...

Reese '07... 2ish months old
'08Emma Grace '09... 5-6ish months old
'09'10'11LOVE IT!

0 comments: