Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

4 years

Happy Anniversary to my mommy and my daddy! Daddy asked me today if I got him a gift, but I first of all... can't go shopping by myself, second... have no idea what an anniversary is, and third... aren't THEY supposed to give ME all the gifts? Seriously people!


Angie was nice enough to offer to babysit me so Mommy and Daddy can have a nice dinner out. One where they don't have to speed eat in order to get me out of the restaurant before I have a melt down. They are very thankful!!!

(Rachel here... Bryan I love you so very much. Can you believe it?! We've been together for 7 years, married for 4, and now have a gorgeous baby. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I know I can be a handful... trust me I know... but I'm all yours! Lots of kisses!!!!)

1 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary :)