Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Magic Kingdom

We're in Orlando! Daddy is here in Orlando for business, so of course Mommy and I joined him. Now ordinarily Mommy and Daddy would not take an almost 8 month old to Disney World, but we did happen to stumble upon the opportunity, so today we made the voyage. Mommy and Daddy couldn't get over at how different the entire experience was with a baby. Last time they were here was for their honeymoon... they rode rides... park hopped... not this time kids. I think I heard them say that they were having more fun this time around because of me! It's a totally different experience when you're waiting in line to get your picture taken with Winnie the Pooh as opposed to waiting in line for Splash Mountain. :) Here are some pix from our first day (these were pictures that the "characters" took in the park... Mommy has lots more of the parade and such but doesn't have her camera/pc cord with her, so you'll have to wait to see the rest until we get home)... tomorrow... we hit up Sea World. :)

Here we are in front of Cinderella's castle! :) You like my sexy ears don't cha?
I think I might just love my parents as much as they love me. :)

Our new best friends... Mickey and Minnie Mouse... they're hot.

We even got to meet Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. Cinderella was by far the BEST princess there. She happened to be in love with me as well. For a second Mommy thought she was going to kidnap me, but alas she was just giving me some sugar. :)

0 comments: